Forums

Discussions of the easy to use open source game control panel.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome on board ! We are very proud to present you our forums powered by FluxBB ! Please Register, do not forget to read carefully Forum Rules and feel free to Contact Us if you see any problems. Finally, take part in site life !

#1 2014-10-11 18:19:32

bmmikee

[TODO] Paypal issues

Just an FYI your paypal link is in french.  I donated today but I had to have chrome translate it 4 or 5 times before I was complete.  You would probably get more donations if you either changed it to english or added multiple buttons for different languages.  I almost gave up after my 4th try but it finally went through, anyway looking forward to the next release!

#2 2014-10-12 20:12:15

warhawk
Administrator
Website

Re: [TODO] Paypal issues

Hello,

Thank you for your great donation (75 €) O:) . I will add you asap on the hall of fame ]:D

I'm working on the next release (BGPanel v2) since now 1,5 months, each weekend working a piece of code...

Thanks to you, I'm back on this board and I will give more information about my advancement and details on this new version.

Regards

#3 2014-10-13 02:31:40

bmmikee

You're welcome, this is the best game manager I've come across and I'm happy to donate.  Looking forward to the new release too!  I'll send some more over when that hits as I'll definitely be upgrading.

#4 2014-10-13 18:01:39

warhawk
Administrator
Website

Thank you for your support :-P

Updated the donate page... Could you check that the link is now in English ?

Regards

Board footer